We work with clients in a variety of financial and life situations:
- Retired and pre-retired couples
- Financially independent individuals
- Successful small business owners
But we won't work with just anyone who falls into these categories. We want to work with people whose opinions about money are similar to ours. More specifically, our ideal clients are:
- People with a total household income of $150,000 or more who own their own homes and have investable assets of greater than $500,000. Our business plan is designed for a limited number of select clientele. This allows us to spend more time helping our community of clients to enhance their quality of life.
- People who are looking for a trusted relationship with a financial professional. Our clients have sought out a trusted professional to help them pursue their financial goals, not a salesperson who only wants to sell them the next hot product.
- People who are serious about making smart decisions about their money and who trust me to create and implement a plan that will help them. Our clients recognize that consolidating all their investable assets with us makes our work together more effective, allowing them to spend more time on living their lives to the fullest and less time worrying about money.
- People who understand that there are no shortcuts to any place worth going. Our clients have a plan where all their investments work in harmony. So regardless of events in the market, the economy, or the world, our clients can feel confident that they are effectively pursuing their long-term financial goals.
- People who look beyond their own wealth and want to create wealth transfer strategies or gifting programs for the benefit of their loved ones and communities. Our clients recognize that there are more important things in life than money. With us coaching them, they appreciate our efforts to keep them focused on what is truly important.
- People who are genuinely nice. Our clients are some of the nicest people we know.
- People who are eager to introduce our practice to others. Our clients realize that our relationship gives them confidence about their current and future financial situation, so they are eager to refer our practice to others they care about.
If the criteria outlined above describes you, we'd like to meet with you to discuss your financial situation and goals. Contact us today at (201) 507-0084 or firstname.lastname@example.org.